For the people who are going to get married very soon, it is such a great opportunity to watch a royal wedding ceremony since the wedding clothes, the decorations, and other celebrational items are selected according to the newest trends and fashion of that year. Being updated on the latest designs in wedding ceremonies gives you a special advantage in showing how modern you are while preventing you from applying obsolete methods. For this reason, royal weddings set great examples for those who would like to work on the planning of a stunning wedding ceremony.
Unforgettable Royal Weddings
If you are aiming to watch and get inspiration from a fairy-tale like wedding, then it is a must for you to watch at least one royal wedding ceremony. Here is a short list of legendary royal wedding ceremonies and their heroes:
- Queen Rania of Jordan and King Abdullah II: In 1993, Rania Al-Yassin (Queen Rania) married King Abdullah at the Zahran Palace in Amman, Jordan. The couple proved that not all royal weddings must be in the West. The mesmerizing wedding atmosphere was a great inspiration for so many couples.
- Princess Masako and Prince Naruhito: In 1993, Princess Masako married Prince Marahuto according to the Japanese wedding customs. The wedding took place in the Tokyo Imperial Palace in 1993.
- Prince Charles and Ms. Camilla Parker Bowles: Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony held at the Windsor Guildhall in April 2005.
- Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck and Jetsun Pema: Bhutan’s “Dragon King,” Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, married his girlfriend Jetsun Pema in Punakha, Bhutan in 2011. The ceremony was so colorful that for a long time they were in the news.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: After a very long time, a British prince has got married an American lady. Their wedding ceremony was such a popular topic for months all around the world. Hollywood stars didn’t leave Markle alone in her wedding.